For Lovers of Victoriana, Cradled amongst Lush, Delightful Cottage Gardens with Extensive Shedding & Amazing Views of Farmland and Surrounding Hills
69 PARK STREET, LANCEFIELD
Built around 1900, a picturesque double fronted Victorian home radiating charm and elegance with heritage character in abundance. This comfortable home has been well maintained and boasts many original features such as cedar lined ceilings and cornices, open fireplaces, wooden floorboards, picture rails and much more.
Previously extended to create a wonderfully comfortable living environment with further potential to take it to another level of style and sophistication. Four possible bedrooms fulfils the family accomodation requirements, with a versatile floorpan that would allow for an additional bathroom or more living spaces. Perfectly suited to a growing or older family, with the local primary school a couple of minutes walk away plus bus stop access to numerous secondary schools available. Parks, food markets, and cafes within strolling distance. Shops, wineries and farm gate stalls all within easy reach.
* 4 double bedrooms 3 with built in robes
* Formal living room, cedar panelled ceiling & cornices, marble fireplace
* Dining room, or 4th bedroom, also with cedar panelled ceiling & cornices
* Kitchen- extremely functional timber kitchen, dishwasher, wall oven, gas hotplates, range hood, pantry
* Family room, north facing plus expansive views
* Enclosed sunroom with internal access
* Study area with large storage and linen cupboards
* Bathroom with bath, separate shower, w.c and timber vanity
* Powder room- w.c. plus basin
* Laundry with external access
* Vine covered entertaining terrace with brick paving
* Double detached garage- concrete floor and power, gardening storage
* Extra large machinery shed with power, concrete floor, 2 large sliding doors (approx.11.8 x 7.5m)
* Office or designated gym, power & concrete floor (7.3m x 3.85m),
* Hay shed (5.9m x 4.5m) and
* 2 street accesses
* Town services- power, water, sewer, gas (bottles)
* Gas fired Hydronic heating throughout house, 2 x r.c air-conditioning, slow combustion fire.
* 10 solar panels
* Water tanks
* Designated dog yard; potting shed; vegetable garden, fruit trees
Be a part of this new exciting area of Lancefield with wide open spaces and half acre properties while being part of a welcoming vibrant town community.
Inspections as per internet or By Appointment
Contact Jane Lansell-Smith
M: 0412 457 881
COVID Safe Regulations will be followed
Bursting with Potential this 2339m2 of Land has a 3 Bedroom Brick Home with Plenty of Room to Extend, add a Big Shed, the Caravan and a Boat
8 PRICE COURT, LANCEFIELD
Behind its heart-warming brick and colourbond façade, this well maintained unpretentious home with its practical, light filled and versatile floorplan is ideal for those starting out on their property journey, investors, or retirees wanting to downsize while the opportunity for all to re-imagine, is sure to excite.
Located in a quiet cul-de-sac, easy walking distance to neighbouring parks, schools and the village centre with its shops and cafes, offers a tranquil yet connected country lifestyle. The fully fenced, level, established, sprawling gardens with side access, expansive flower and garden beds surrounds the house with vistas from all rooms of the house.
• Land size an enviable 2,339m2
• Tiled entrance
• Open plan living and dining rooms with slow combustion fire, reverse-cycle air-conditioning and outside access through glass sliding doors
• Cute timber kitchen with electric stove, rangehood, dishwasher, breakfast bar and casual meals area
• 3 double bedrooms, carpeted, all with built-in robes
• Neatly presented bathroom includes shower, separate bath, vanity, tastic and the all-important separate w.c.
• Laundry with outside access
• Outdoor entertaining is a breeze on the rear paved and covered terrace
• A double carport, further car parking, garden shed, and good street presence all adds to the livability of this home
• Potential to extend (STCA) will add further to this property’s value and with this large land size is easily achievable.
No matter which stage you are in, in your property journey, flexibility, space, position and versatility are the keys to successful long-term property purchasing whether you are at the beginning, looking for lifestyle, towards the end or investing, this property has something for all.
An inspection will excite your imagination with possibilities.
Contact Jane Lansell-Smith 0412 457 881
A cleared level residential Allotment of 1030m2 in a desirable position in the Lancefield Village is for sale for the discerning purchaser.
Plan your dream home to maximise your lifestyle requirements (STCA)
Stroll to shops, schools, cafes and sporting facilities and make the most of the wonders of the Macedon Ranges.
The heart of the home is the fully renovated country style kitchen with a central island bench and generous storage. Large level land (2,588m2) great for the kids, grand-kids.
4 Bedrooms; 3 bathrooms; 3 living areas; 2+ cars; Land: 2,500m2; House : 23 squares
Soak up the sun, Unwind and Relax in this passive solar oriented contemporary brick and colourbond home.
4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms (1 ensuite), open plan living room, separate sitting room, double garage, set on a land size of 72 acres.
Live in this Beautifully Maintained and Immaculately Presented 5 Year Old Brick and Colourbond 28 Square Home on 720m2 of land
The generous floorplan, the quality of fixtures and fittings, the attention to detail makes this a perfect home in which to have your family grow and flourish.
The Perfect Country Retreat- Peaceful, Spacious with Unrivalled Expansive Views all set on a Manicure 7 Acres
4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, Open Plan Living, Media Room, Sunroom, Separate Studio, Serious Shedding with town and tank water just 5 minutes drive to the heart of Lancefield
896 acres approximately of wonderful grazing country. Approximately 12 titles currently used for sheep. Water all year round with good water, dams, underground springs and access to Mollison Creek. Wonderful opportunity.
Occupying an enviable corner position, just 600m walking distance to Lancefield, this approximately 13.3 acre (5.38 ha) property is the perfect rural retreat for families, tree changers, individuals looking to work from home but still requiring easy access to Melbourne with a spacious 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom, approximately 30 square home.
The perfect place to build your new dream home on an enviable block of land situated in a no-through road.
* The first homeowner's grant (FHOG) of $20,000 ENDS on 30th June 2021
* The Stamp Duty Waiver of 25% on Vacant Residential Land ENDS 1st July 2021.
TIME IS RUNNING OUT Make A Beeline for Dundas St Lancefield set on 1030m2, true walking distance to town, down a quiet no-through Rd. Easy access to all the delights of the Lancefield Village.
Panoramic Valley Views Back to Lancefield plus Views to Mt William all on 50 hectares
3 bedrooms plus study, 2 bathrooms, Open Plan Living, Media Room,
Great shedding, abundant water
Bring a Bucket of Paint, A Green Thumb and Great Ideas
4 Bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, open planned living and dining room, great character and solid as a rock.
Unrivalled, Secluded and Desirable Property just minutes form Riddells Creek Station. 5 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, Generous Open Planned Living areas, Double garage, room for the pony set on just over 3 acres.
Superbly locate, Generously Proportioned on a Manageable Block
3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, Open planned living and dining rooms with covered entertaining area. Land 676m2.
Substantial and Beautifully built Home set in a Perfect 90 Acre Setting with 360 degree Views.
4 bedrooms, 2 bathroom (ensuite to main bedroom) multiple living areas, Assorted shedding, volcanic soils, abundant water all set in stunning scenic and peaceful position
47 Fertile Acres with Character Weatherboard Home- A Chance to Make Your Dream A reality.
4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms (1 ensuite) open planned living and dining, separate sitting room, assorted shedding, great bore, tennis court and an inviting verandah to to sit and contemplate the world.